[Diy_efi] Affordable OBDII tuning solution ?

Bobby Yates Emory liberty1
Sat Feb 25 01:29:33 UTC 2012

Phil,

There is a code reader that hooks up to a laptop.  If you have access to a
laptop, you can get all the info.  I don't think it allows you to change
the PCM.  I will try to find it again and let you know.

Bobby

2012/2/24 Phillip Kuhn <pmkls1 at yahoo.com>

> So, like the subject says, is there such a thing ? The cheapest product
> that I can find is about $500. I was just wondering if there is anything
> cheaper out there ? We have had OBDII systems since '96, so I find it a bit
> pricey to pay so much for 16 year old technology. Anyhow, I really want to
> make some changes to the  calibration in my wifes pcm and install a more
> sophisticated PCM I'm my firebird.
>
> Thanks
>
> Phil
>
> *Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless*

Toward freedom,

Bobby Yates Emory