[Diy_efi] OT: Exhaust Fluid?

James Holland j_holland
Wed Jan 4 08:33:41 UTC 2012

This is the area in which I'm currently working. There is a second method of aftertreatment control which involves burning highly atomised diesel to raise the pre-cat temperature of the exhaust, it seems to be less favoured by manufacturers because of the detrimental effect on fuel consumption figures. It does however mean that jokes about spark plugs for diesel are now redundant.
regards
James