[Diy_efi] Diy_efi Digest, Vol 5, Issue 3

Paul D. Donovan pddonovan
Thu Jan 5 15:25:20 UTC 2012

The problems stem from improper installation! All wire harnesses are cable tied to keep them off hot motor parts, poor routing makes them pull apart. The sensors are mounted in a hole and plug constantly. I know exactly what needs to be done but because these units are warrantied I am not allowed to touch them.  I would have extra sensors and walk around looking for failure lights and simply exchange them. Then clean and reuse them. Garbage trucks run the hydraulics from the motor front, they 'load-up' quickly. No a mount of 'running', like to the dump down the freeway, does any good!

Sent from my iPhone