[Diy_efi] AUJP Prom

Avery Nisbet anisbet
Thu Mar 1 00:50:26 UTC 2012

You could get the ostrich from Moates.net its an emulator that you can
leave in the car after tuning it.
You might need an adaptor board for it. They just give you a good
place to plug the ostrich into.

Tunerpro software is freeish  send the guy the $30 donation its worth it.

Anything on top of this is gravy but a wideband O2 sensor/controller
like Ashley says is one of those things you really shouldn't be tuning
with out it.
An ALDP cable is also very helpful for datalogging.  Moates has those
too. Other places have them cheaper I just trust the one from Moates
over the cheap ones on Ebay.

-Avery