[Diy_efi] Microcontroller based Auto Related Projects

xyz Q xyzqhtc
Thu Nov 1 22:03:15 UTC 2012

Driving a vehicle that would have your own designed and built ecu could
feel like a 'mystical' experience, some what.

We still run right, considering it was a major source of transportation a
100+ years ago now its mostly for recreational.

I just think there's so little info pertaining to ecu controls even basic
ones that probably its worth looking into.