[Diy_efi] Microcontroller based Auto Related Projects

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Thu Nov 1 22:47:30 UTC 2012

Yes,  there's lots of info out there.  You will find more interesting
reading at http://www.sae.org/.

Slight subject change - I brought home a new(er) dd yesterday,  a 2010
Camaro SS.  Sweet ride,  bad news is it's got a Bosch ecu!

Thanks for the e-book link.

Bill