[Diy_efi] Stepper Motor to drive mechaical speedo

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover
Sun Oct 14 15:59:05 UTC 2012

An analog (needle) speedo is easier to read and provides more (intuitive)
information than a digital unit.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.

In a message dated 10/14/2012 8:25:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,