[Diy_efi] TPI Question

Bill Hamilton scoutii76
Wed Oct 17 17:40:03 UTC 2012

Thise are 1227747 bins.You are asking for 1227730 bins.They are not interchangeable.
 Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:05:30 -0500
From: mfisher at ckt.net
To: davida1 at hiwaay.net
CC: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] TPI Question

So, I did come up with these codes being 5.7L truck engine codes.  Will any of these work for a 7730 ECM?  I think I have an ANLZ at home if I remember right.  Or are they all the same sockets on other ECM's?  Sorry, I am still learning some of this.

ACSU, ACSW, AKAL, AKAJ, AKAR, AMUR, ANLW, ANLX, ANLZ, ARHT, ARJT, ARJU, ASDU, ASDW, ASDZ

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:25 AM, David Allen <davida1 at hiwaay.net> wrote:

I would be happy to erase and reprogram one for
you, if you have a V8 one!

I beleive I have already a copy of the AUJP
program.