[Diy_efi] TPI Question

Mike Fisher mfisher
Wed Oct 17 16:05:30 UTC 2012

So, I did come up with these codes being 5.7L truck engine codes.  Will any
of these work for a 7730 ECM?  I think I have an ANLZ at home if I remember
right.  Or are they all the same sockets on other ECM's?  Sorry, I am still
learning some of this.

*ACSU*, *ACSW*, *AKAL*, *AKAJ*, *AKAR*, *AMUR*, *ANLW*, *ANLX*, *ANLZ*, *
ARHT*, ARJT, *ARJU*, *ASDU*, *ASDW*, *ASDZ*