[Diy_efi] Oldest electronic diesel cheap car ?

Ben P benof1987
Thu Oct 18 10:10:27 UTC 2012

You mean suzuki mighty boy? As for your question you might look at the vw "pd" engines although they use a cam operated piston to make pressure and electronic control of the nozzle. What are you trying to do? Google "unit injector"