[Diy_efi] Oldest electronic diesel cheap car ?

Mike niche
Thu Oct 18 10:54:58 UTC 2012

Looking for electronically controlled fully as in duty cycle etc
so I can use a differerent controller or 'interceptor' after the
factory controller. its just that I dont know what cars had
electronic injector controls for diesels. I realise the pressure
is rather higher than petrol so a bypass 'switchover' is likely
but running of a mechanical pump, that would be ok as long
as the 'interceptor' has some control of just how much if
any diesel the chamber gets. Oh and it also might be in conjunction
with other fuel(s) at the same time etc...
mike