[Diy_efi] ILIOS for Uego

jayjunk at laserpubs jaysjunk
Fri Jan 4 23:24:13 UTC 2013

It seems like a phone wouldn't be the best choice for an automotive app
- too small a display and too expensive. And too much specialized
hardware that isn't needed for automotive display and control. How about
a cheap tablet?
It would only need single touch for most things.
For anything you would access while driving, you'd want big "buttons",
not controls requiring precise aim.

What about a display for arbitrary sensors - multiple cheap temperature
sensors, etc.?

Of course, being able to also dock the phone for hands-free functions
could be worthwhile.

Regards
Jay