[Diy_efi] 'Logmaster?' & Facebook formatted as discussion site...

Brian Koontz brian
Tue Mar 19 02:00:05 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 07:40:23AM +1100, vtatune wrote:
> However I needed some information on memcals previously and made a
> post accordingly and received an email along the lines that I could
> not ask these questions here.

Well, I'm sort of the new overseer here, and I don't see a problem asking
a question such as that.  In fact, I think the more discussion about
this stuff, the better resource this list becomes.  I'd love to see
more discussion about not only EFI-related topics, but other
automotive-related embedded topics as well.

  --Brian