[Efi332] Using libraries with GNU C for MPC555

David Eicher sailors3
Thu Jul 14 14:12:03 UTC 2005

Hello,

Does anyone have any experience with the linker in the subject environment?
I am having trouble getting ld to find the libraries GNU C is suppose to be
using for Stdio. I can't figure out how to set the path so the linker will
find the library, and I haven't been able to figure out what the name of the
library is that I need to resolve a reference to printf( ).

Thanks for any insight you might be able to offer.

Dave