[Efi332] Question regarding PMMX

Paul Helmuth PaulHelmuth
Sun Jun 12 03:12:40 UTC 2005

All,

Are there any particular "procedural requirements" for sending a CAM Synch request (HSRR = 1) to the PMMX function? (like disabling all linked channels, etc.)

The reason that I ask is because I am testing my CAM Synch logic, and when I set the associated HSRR bits to b01, everything on the TPU stops. The only requirement that I can find in the documentation that I have is that the CAM Synch request should be made when PMMX is in the synchronized state (which it is at the point that I am making the request).

Any ideas?

-Paul