[Efi332] Question regarding PMMX

BowTieVette at aol.com BowTieVette
Sun Jun 12 12:36:06 UTC 2005

Paul,
There is nothing on this issue (I don't use the cam synch  feature) but there
are some other errata and notes on the 58XX functions  here that you may want
to be aware of:

_http://efi332.sourceforge.net/TPU.htm_
(http://efi332.sourceforge.net/TPU.htm)

perhaps your notes should go here..
jc

In a message dated 6/12/2005 2:49:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,