[Efi332] XFI555 GNU C Questions

bowtievette at aol.com bowtievette
Tue Jun 14 17:54:52 UTC 2005

Paul,
What was the nature of your problems with the 58XX mask set? FWIW, Peter was using the same microcode that I have been working with. In any event, there are only two sets of 58XX code that I have seen. One is the original 58XX code that came to this list years ago, and the other is slightly modified from that to have a slightly smaller RAM footprint.

Were you able to get the Motorola mask set to work with the 60-2 crank wheel pattern? If so, I'd be curious to evaluate that setup against the 58XX.