[Efi332] Where can I find info about 4 layer board

BowTieVette at aol.com BowTieVette
Tue Apr 18 12:40:58 UTC 2006

Sounds like you have a good software background to work from Darrin. One
obvious question though.. if you have direct experience with the GMWPX computer,
why not salvage one of these and use your knowledge of the interfaces to
adapt  it for your own use?  At one point, there were some folks trying to hack
this computer in order to insert their own code.

Many of the diy listers are really software guys seeking stable  hardware on
which to experiment with.  Hacking OEM stuff without knowledge  of the
hardware interfaces is probably more work that just designing  from scratch.

In a message dated 4/17/2006 10:13:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,