[Efi332] Where can I find info about 4 layer board

BowTieVette at aol.com BowTieVette
Tue Apr 18 16:47:50 UTC 2006

In a message dated 4/18/2006 9:06:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mrgrimes1 at yahoo.com writes:

Well one reason, I do not have access to this hardware any more.   Also it
ouly had a max RPM of 8500 due to the TFD chip that I previously  mentioned.

Darrin

That's a good reason. I was under the impression that this was the same GM
OEM unit that you could get from a wrecking yard or buy new as a  replacement.

Hopefully someone will come out of the woodwork with a working unit.