[Efi332] Where can I find info about 4 layer board

Darrin Garrett mrgrimes1
Tue Apr 18 18:25:25 UTC 2006

I thought the production flashed ECUs had a key or key encryption of some kind that would not allow a production released ECU to be re-flashed.  If I am wrong please let me know because I have a complete software source code for this ECU and it would be great if I could just go to a junk yard and re-flash one of these.  The ones we used to get from Delphi only had a unsecured boot loader and were wide open to being flashed.

  Darrin