[Efi332] Where can I find info about 4 layer board

Darren Freed darrenfreed
Tue Apr 18 23:10:16 UTC 2006

Specifically what years/part numbers are we talking about here?

I've had great success reflashing the 96/97 OBD-II pcms via the serial line (vs VPW, for simplicity).  They are unlocked for that type of purpose.  As far as I can tell, reflashing via the VPW is limited only by creating some type of interface between pc and pcm.  I couldn't say about other years/configurations.  I would be very interested to see any info/software you have for the GMPX based pcms!  My ultimate goal was/is to "port" the efi332 code to one of these pcms.

Darren

--Boundary_(ID_waiFzUmNNDT4gLRS35i0EA)

I thought the production flashed ECUs had a key or key encryption of some kind that would not allow a production released ECU to be re-flashed.  If I am wrong please let me know because I have a complete software source code for this ECU and it would be great if I could just go to a junk yard and re-flash one of these.  The ones we used to get from Delphi only had a unsecured boot loader and were wide open to being flashed.

  Darrin

Blab-away for as little as 1?/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

--Boundary_(ID_waiFzUmNNDT4gLRS35i0EA)

		<hr size=1>Blab-away for as little as 1?/min. Make <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman2/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone Calls</a> using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

--Boundary_(ID_waiFzUmNNDT4gLRS35i0EA)--