[Efi332] microC/OS-II book on sale(?)

Phil Hunter efi332
Wed Apr 19 18:48:02 UTC 2006

uC/OS-II is an RTOS, http://www.ucos-ii.com.

At the Embedded Systems Conference, the book was on sale as a show
special for 30% off, IIRC, until the end of April. They had a URL
for ordering, but I didn't write it down as I bought the book there.

The publisher's URL is http://www.cmpbooks.com, I don't see the
special price mentioned (no surprise), but if you're interested
you might contact them, pretending you were at the show...

eCos/Redboot is another RTOS, open source and supports the MPC555,
http://www.ecos.sourceware.org, a book is available also, but
different publisher.

Phytec was at the show, had an MPC555 ECM from Cornell's Formula
SAE program, http://www.fsae.mae.cornell.edu

What impressed me the most was the Eclipse IDE, http://www.eclipse.org

One vendor asked if anything there "rocked my boat?". I kiddingly
told them "naw, I'm just here cruisin' for babes..."

regards,
-phil
(digest)