[Efi332] Does anyone have the PCB layout files for the 4 layer board?

BowTieVette at aol.com BowTieVette
Thu Feb 9 00:29:55 UTC 2006

Yakir,
I don't recall the gerbers for the 4 layer board having been released,
perhaps Bruce will comment on that. In any event, that board will probably cost  a
significant amount to produce so you may want to do some research before
embarking on this design to see if all the components are still available. When  I
last checked a couple of years ago, at least a couple of items were no longer
 available. At that time there were workarounds but you may want to
verify.Your  best bet if you want to use this design may be to find a complete board
and or  PCB + complete parts kit.
And of course there are a whole range of other options...
jc

In a message dated 2/8/2006 10:36:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,