[Efi332] Does anyone have the PCB layout files for the 4 layerboard?

Green, Yakir yakir.green
Thu Feb 9 12:32:18 UTC 2006

JC, 10x for the reply!!

I was not aware of parts availability issues ... (DOUGH!!! I should have
thought of that)

Can you elaborate on the range of options out there?

10x,

Yakir

________________________________

From: efi332-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:efi332-bounces at diy-efi.org] On
Behalf Of BowTieVette at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 2:30 AM
To: efi332 at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Efi332] Does anyone have the PCB layout files for the 4
layerboard?

Yakir,

I don't recall the gerbers for the 4 layer board having been released,
perhaps Bruce will comment on that. In any event, that board will
probably cost a significant amount to produce so you may want to do some
research before embarking on this design to see if all the components
are still available. When I last checked a couple of years ago, at least
a couple of items were no longer available. At that time there were
workarounds but you may want to verify.Your best bet if you want to use
this design may be to find a complete board and or PCB + complete parts
kit.

And of course there are a whole range of other options...

jc

In a message dated 2/8/2006 10:36:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,