[Efi332] Does anyone have the PCB layout files for the 4 layerboard?

BowTieVette at aol.com BowTieVette
Fri Feb 10 01:20:49 UTC 2006

Yakir,
IMO, there are basically three approaches to diy fuel injection  systems.
1. You can hack into someone elses (OEM) design and tailor it for your use.
With enough effort,you can have a nice running system. In this approach you
will  be forever handicapped by the choices the designers made and by the
reality that  you will never know all the details
of how it works from either the hardware  or software perspective. For many
folks this is perfect. diy-efi, and gmecm are  full of success stories using
this approach.
2. For folks who want more pain  there is the true diy from scratch route.
Within this sphere
there are a  whole range of options from designing your own system from
scratch to  buying
someone elses design, and assembling and integrating it yourself. In  this
category are Megasquirt (www.msefi.com), VEMS
(_http://shop.x-dsl.hu/catalog/index.php_ (http://shop.x-dsl.hu/catalog/index.php) ),  efi332, and
countless other homebrew systems that I am not  aware of. Some internet
searching will turn
them up. Megasquirt has a  huge following and is a fine lower end system that
offers
open source  hardware and software.
3. Purchase an aftermarket system complete. Tons of  options here, and I'm
sure you know
all the names and how much these  run.
HTH
jc

In a message dated 2/9/2006 7:33:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,