[Efi332] ARM based microcontroller board

BowTieVette at aol.com BowTieVette
Sat May 13 12:01:35 UTC 2006

That looks like a nice little foundation for a diy system Steve,  thanks.
Folks could really go to town on the application boards. They need to  describe
what all comes with the kit though. And why does it say only 0.9 MIPS?  That
must be a typo, right?

In a message dated 5/11/2006 1:05:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,