[Efi332] ARM based microcontroller board

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Thu May 11 16:13:45 UTC 2006

I just found about MAKE magazine (www.makezine.com).  They have designed
and built an ARM based microcontroller board that I thought people might
be interested in for simple EFI or other uses.  GNU development software
is available for it, and it supports ethernet, USB, SPI, CAN and serial,
plus digital and analog I/O, H drivers, etc. etc.

http://makezine.com/controller/

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.