[Efi332] BMD hardware

Kesara De Costa kmde_costa
Tue May 16 07:47:22 UTC 2006

I need a program( software) to tune up the EFI systems of Toyata, Honda and Nissan vehicles (ECMs)

  Can anyone help me to find the software

  Thanks

Andrei Chichak <andreic at chichak.ca> wrote:  At 06:25 AM 5/5/2006, you wrote:
>Can you tell me where I can find ECM management software for Toyata,
>Nissan and Honda

I can't say that I understand the question.

Do you want a program to talk to the ECM? Do you want the source code
for a program to talk to the ECM? Do you want an image of the
binaries inside of an ECM? Do you want the source code for the
binaries inside of the ECM?

Assuming that ECM is some sort of acronym for an engine management computer...

What year? What models? Are they similar? What processor do they use?
What protocols do they use for communication (OBD-II, CAN, something
else)? Who makes this ECM?

Does it use a 68332 processor? a MPC555?

But generally, no, this is a list for people that are building their own.

Andrei

I speak for no one but myself.

>Thank you
>
>Kesara De Costa

  Yahoo! Personals: It's free to check out our great singles!