[Efi332] BMD hardware

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Tue May 16 15:25:33 UTC 2006

You probably won't get an answer to that question on this list.  This is
for home grown EFI systems and software.  Join diy-efi and ask there and
you'll likely get a better answer.

--steve

________________________________

	From: efi332-bounces at diy-efi.org
[mailto:efi332-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf Of Kesara De Costa
	Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 2:47 AM
	To: efi332 at diy-efi.org
	Subject: Re: [Efi332] BMD hardware

	I need a program( software) to tune up the EFI systems of
Toyata, Honda and Nissan vehicles (ECMs)

	Can anyone help me to find the software

	Thanks

	Andrei Chichak <andreic at chichak.ca> wrote:

		At 06:25 AM 5/5/2006, you wrote:
		>Can you tell me where I can find ECM management
software for Toyata,
		>Nissan and Honda

		I can't say that I understand the question.

		Do you want a program to talk to the ECM? Do you want
the source code
		for a program to talk to the ECM? Do you want an image
of the
		binaries inside of an ECM? Do you want the source code
for the
		binaries inside of the ECM?

		Assuming that ECM is some sort of acronym for an engine
management computer...

		What year? What models? Are they similar? What processor
do they use?
		What protocols do they use for communication (OBD-II,
CAN, something
		else)? Who makes this ECM?

		Does it use a 68332 processor? a MPC555?

		But generally, no, this is a list for people that are
building their own.

		Andrei

		I speak for no one but myself.

		>Thank you
		>
		>Kesara De Costa

	Yahoo! Personals: It's free to check out our great singles!
<http://au.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline/dedicated/**http%3A%2F%2Fau.persona
ls.yahoo.com%2F>

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.