DIY WB update

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Aug 14 02:43:59 GMT 1998

Dear John,
I was just responding to your writtings, period.
I set my PC the way I want to.  You don't like my writting style, oh well.
Feel free to ignore my writtings.
Your the one acting, strangely, do I try and tell you how to set your PC?.
15:1, open loop, closed loop, hula hoop, is not a universal optimum.  If you
want to tune to that fine, but suggesting it's anything other then your
preference is still incorrect.
Heck, how am I supposed to know you know about the ECM/PCM interface if you
can't correctly state AFR info.?.   This isn't a flame, just a statement of
facts as they are presented to me.  If you mave basic misunderstandings of
AFR, why should I quess, you'd have a better handle on finer points?.
Bruce

From: "John Lamb" <jll at edge.net>
Subject: Re: DIY WB update

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org