WB vrs NB info

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Aug 14 05:06:54 GMT 1998

If you want the particulars of what I quote, you can start with reading the
archives.  Search using, Wide Band, and Frank Parker for openers.   I've
done my homework, and verified what what I've said, I have better things to
do then try to remember if it was 50mv. or some bit of trivia.  Besides,
lots of this is years old, and is history.

Blowing anyone off, would be ignoring them, or letting inaccurate info.,
stand uncorrected.
If you want to split hairs, then like I mentioned you can do it all over
again, in your application, and see what the truth is in your application.
If you/or anyone, want to repeat things in several different applications,
or have friends duplicate your efforts then you can make more generalized
statements, but to do testing in one car and make sweeping statements, just
isn't correct at anytime, in my book.  If anyone wants to make mentin of
something that works for them, then that is something else entirely.  the
list is to large of cross section of varing levels of experience to Assume
much.  A newbie that hasn't even read the archives, might mistakenly take
some questionable info., as fact, and that is not something I take lightly.
The list is read by more folks the just a few involved in a thread.
Bruce

From: "Brian L Massey" <blocklm at juno.com>
Subject: Re: WB vrs NB info