WB vrs NB info

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Aug 14 05:34:00 GMT 1998

Just dawned on me you must have missed my posting from a couple weeks ago,
when I mentioned moving the O2 sensor from pre turbo to 4' post turbo, and
lost about 50mv of O2 reading.  No other changes noted, as far as MPG, or O2
cross counts, strange PWs or anything of that nature.

Also, of note that the NB O2s as supplied by GM, vent to atmosphere thur the
air gaps in the strands of wire.  If you doubt this refer to the GM service
bullentin about heat shrinking O2 wire solder repairs.  Or you can try
soldering and heat shrinking the wire on your O2 sensor to see if this is
real or BS.  (I found out before the bullentin, that it's true)  so I'd
suggest you have a good spare handy if you do this.
  Now with this as a given, can you see where they would be backpressure
sensitive?.
how about the lack of not knowing this and making inaccurate statements.
Bruce