749 inna 730

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 00:48:21 GMT 1999

--- Walter Sherwin <wsherwin at idirect.com> wrote:
> >The answer is in the archives,
> >and if you haven't bought a 730 why not just use a
> 749?.
> >Bruce

The answer is in the archives, eh?  Well i have looked so many times
that i know everything in the damned archives!  You, Bruce, stated that
you got a 749 cal to work in a 7730 and would post the changes nessesary
to make it work.  I searched a lot to try and find this information, but
i didn't.  Can you please tell me the subject that you used so i can
search for it?

I found NO information in the archives that give any useful information
on this subject.

So if you ahve anything to offer, please do.  All i need is a little
confidence that this will work well and i will go out and spend the
money and do it.  I don't want to just jump into it with the attitude of
"Oh it'll just work.  I'll figure out a way" without any data to support
the theory.

Andy