Take a chill pill

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Apr 2 23:52:15 GMT 1999

> When have i not been 'NiCe' on the list?

Gotta love the word "Nice".  Its purely subjective.  Not
taking sides here Andy, but often, quite often, people
misunderstand the intentions of the typist.  After all, you
can't see their face and they can't see yours.  Sarcasm is
probably the most difficult thing to convey, unless its
extremely obvious.  The point I'm making, and I definately
fall into this quite often, is sometimes your thoughts are
not conveyed as you meant them to be.  I cannot count the
number of times I've either apologized to the list, or to an
individual because I missed a word or two, and ended up with
a sentence that means something entirely different that what
my brain was thinking at the time.

> He told me he just wouldn't reply to my posts.  What is a poor soul at
> the mercy of a great diy-efi'r like bruce to do?

You're not at anyone's mercy :)

--
Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

http://www.xephic.dynip.com
1993 Superchaged Lincoln Continental
1989 500cid Turbocharged HWMMV
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab (soon to be twin turbo 440)
2000 Buick GTP (twin turbo V6)