Take a chill pill

Terry/Carol Kelley terryk at foothill.net
Fri Apr 2 22:18:25 GMT 1999

Look folks, email doesn't allow for facial expressions. I have been
considered a moron on several occasions. Well maybe it wasn't the email,
<g> but we *all* try to write our messages with that in mind.

Yes, I get tired of people than want a core dump without some background
effort on their part. That was stressed to me a few years back right here,
but a few people did open up to get me started. Now I try to return the
favor. I certainly must have looked like I was "asking for all" and "giving
none" in the beginning.

I just figured that Andy was in the same boat.

Next technical question for the group?

Terry Kelley