GMECM Chill Pills

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 3 00:16:56 GMT 1999

 Well,
I have gleaned an enormous amount of info from these lists, and also have
tried to give back when I found something that wasn't already here...
Unfortunately, that hasn't been that much...  I'm here to learn and if I
can do so, and maybe help someone else while I'm here, then that's great!
My biggest goal is to convert the RENIX TBI system in my 87 Renault GTA to
a GM TBI or possibly PFI system in the future...
Possibly doing the same for my girlfriends 82 Nissan Sentra.

Just remember, those of you that have vast knowledge of the efi systems,
just because we don't always say it doesn't mean your not appreciated.
You're appreciated very much!
Thanks,
Dave

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.