7-Pin HEI Module

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun Apr 4 19:13:55 GMT 1999

Jon Fedock wrote:

>     I *ASSume* you are wanting a 6-cylinder big cap. For that, the Astro van
> (4.3) with electronic carb or early TBI has what you need. Not sure about
> when or if they changed to external coil. Buick 3.8 with electronic carb
> also has this style. There are more applications I'm sure, but these I know.
> Good Luck
> Jon Fedock

I wanted to check first... As mentioned above, the '85 Buick Regals with
the
3.8L v-6 have a 7-terminal module. I didn't take the cap off (it has
four
screws holding it in place). I don't know what it's like on the inside.
There
are wires exiting the side of the distrib that run up to the cap.

If this is viable, there's a bunch of these cars in the yards...

BobR.