GM parts manuals

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 7 01:52:54 GMT 1999

Mark,
How about part numbers for 1: Fuel injectors from a 1994 or 1995 Pontiac
Bonneville SSEi supercharged 3800 V6 (VIN 1) or 94/5 Park Avenue Ultra SC
injectors, and finally, injectors from any of the 3.4L DOHC V6's. (Should
all be the same)

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.