When VE values reach 100%

Jason Weir jweir at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 7 01:52:56 GMT 1999

Ok, I have been slowly modifying my VE tables on my 7747 setup, well
after I installed the new head, header and cam I have found that even at
100% VE the upper RPM's at WOT could still use some more fuel (with BLM
locked at 128 the INT still goes to over 150.  What is my next step?  Do
I increase the injector constant for these rpm/map ranges and then
reduce the VE values and start over.  I also thought of increasing fuel
pressure but that would screw up the rest of the VE table, as would
adding larger injectors..  Just some food for thought

Jason Weir
--
88 Wrangler - 155K miles and counting
258 I6, 4.0 head, Cherokee header, 2 1/2 exhaust with high flow cat &