Eprom Emulation

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 02:06:28 GMT 1999

This is a great idea!  You could use 2 SRAMs (or eeproms), run the ECM
off one, then load data in to the other.  It would be hard to do this
with only one sram chip, because the data lines can't run to 2
processors at once...

There would have to be some sorta latches to switch the data lines
between processors...  hmm...

Andy