Eprom Emulation

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 13:11:38 GMT 1999

I think this would work!  I have an 8052 Board that i built quite some
time ago.  Its got 8K or ram and 16K eeprom.  Would you want to use an
embedded processor?  It seems to me that would work the best.  And it
doesn't have to be hard, either.

My board actually has the 8052AH-BASIC chip, which has onboard basic.
It works really well!  And not expensive, either.  All parts can be had
for prolly less than $50.  Except for the eeproms, depending on how
large they are.  But SRAM would be a much faster update..  But i we
only update one byte ata time, eeprom would be fine, too.

Andy