TPI Cyl. head #'s

Bruce & Lisa Wilcox wilcoxbl at gte.net
Thu Apr 8 14:31:18 GMT 1999

Hi Guys,

I went home and found some information that should be useful. There was a mistake in my first post. The correct data is as follows:

Year   Engine Size   Material   Casting Number   Chamber Size   Intake Size   Exhaust Size   Car

  87         5.0L            Iron              081                    55 cc              1.84"             1.50"          Camaro
  87         5.7L            Iron              083                    64 cc              1.94"             1.50"          Camaro
  xx         5.7L            Alum            113                    58 cc              1.94"             1.50"          Corvette

I hope this information helps!

I have a question for you guys. What program do you use to modify the P4 (165) EPROM calibrations??? I have searched the archives and found references to Promedit, GMEPro, and Tuna.

What is the group policy regarding the distribution of these programs?? I am new to this group and would like to get up to speed as soon as possible. Presently, I can not contribute much to computer programming and optimization. However, I can contribute information regarding a few TPI combinations that run fairly well. Any help would be very appreciated!!

Thanks and Best Regards,

Bruce