T5's

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Thu Apr 8 18:41:40 GMT 1999

T-5 was also used in Nissan 300 ZX.  They are definitely not all the same.
As far as GM goes, the V-8 models have different gears, 2.95 1st, and a 26
spline input.  V-6 and 4cyl have 4.06 1st and 14 spline input.  Camaro
versions are tipped over 15 deg and have the shifter at the end.  S-10
versions are straight up and have the shifter in the middle.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>