Dwell Control

Tedscj at aol.com Tedscj at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 04:05:30 GMT 1999

In a message dated 4/12/99 12:01:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
n5xmt at bellsouth.net writes:

> Ted,
>  Did you check the archives?
>  A couple weeks ago someone got it working... There were a couple things in
>  the chip that had to be changed to see the signal from the DIS properly.

Sorry,
That was me.  I got the base timing corrected in the software, but it turns
out the advance I was seeing was only that which is built into the DIS module
already.  The spark timing has not been responding to anything I have been
putting in the main spark table.  I haven't had much time to try to fix this
yet.

Ted