FW:

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Wed Apr 14 13:18:44 GMT 1999

On Wed, Apr 14, 1999 at 08:45:10AM -0400, Andrew K. Mattei wrote:
> Marc Piccioni wrote:
> >
> > I found this site that list eprom/calpacks vs application for GM F bodies
> >
> > http://www.sc3gfb.org/resources/firebirdprom.html
>
> Anyone know of a site that has non-TPI (aka TBI) apps on it?
>
> Found that ADS Superchips makes a chip for the car I mentioned in my
> most aftermarket chips are), and it was $69.95 (versus $85 from his
> dealer). Of course, I know nothing about ADS' ability to actually tune
> the car. Anyone here ever heard anything?

I'm not sure most aftermaket chips are non-VATS.  I'd be sure to ask
them (if that was the main reason for purchasing from them).

I've heard of ADS, but nothing in particular (good or bad).

   Marc

--
  Marc Randolph     -    mrand at pobox.com    -     PGP keyID: 0x4C95994D
   "During my service in the U.S. Congress, I took the initiative in