help with ECM and prom

WATCHmeDRV at aol.com WATCHmeDRV at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 02:42:32 GMT 1999

In a message dated 4/13/99 12:39:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
shannen at grolen.com writes:

<<
 Do you have the bill handy?  The part no. for ABTR/4763 is 16074762.
 I can't find a listing for ABTR/4762, but it's not too unusual to get
 a prom with numbers that don't quite match up.  See if the part they
 ordered has the same part # as your old one.

 The 16074762 calibration was released to cure poor idle stability and
 cold engine tip in problems, and is actually shown as an 87
 calibration in the bulletin, but lists as an 88 calibration
 elsewhere.  GM documentation is completely accurate, unless
 cross-checked with itself. : )
 Shannen

Shannen I got my bill and box and looked at them and the part # is 16074762
so I guess the ABTR4762 is the newest revision available from GM.
Thanks DETROIT AMERSON