Part Number / Help

Guenther,Max Mguenther at ASCO.COM
Wed Apr 14 11:41:18 GMT 1999

Try searching the archives with vats as a subject word.  There is a post
on a 91 iroc L98(730 ECM), but then again that may not help.  According
to the post I have the vats disable is at 0016 and is changed from 10 to
00, but then you must redo the checksum at 0008 or put in the
experimental value of AA(which disables the checksum, not a good idea?)
I priced a memcal for a 90 vette and found one for $50 from some GM
dealer on the internet:
mem-cal $49.75(ARFP)
BILL BANKS
please call with your order
800-536-5346
913-782-1728
I have yet to try this out, though I have checked the locations in the
prom and they match.
Good luck,
Max