No subject

Bruce Wilcox (EUS) EUSBEW at am1.ericsson.se
Wed Apr 14 12:32:12 GMT 1999

Hi Everyone,

I have uploaded 4 MEMCAL units and discovered something very interesting.

All of the MEMCAL uploads were for a 87 TPI / T5 Camaro.

The 305 versions had data out to address 0xCD92 and the 350 versions have
data out to 0x3FFF. Has anyone seen this before????

My guess is it is related to the MEMCAL origin ( 49 state (350) Vs.
California (305)  ).

Has anyone published the table locations for the 7165 ECM. I looked through
the archives and found very little information about this ECM version. Are
the table locations the same as the programming "101" guide???

Thanks and Best Regards,

Bruce

Bruce E. Wilcox
Sr. Staff Engineer