Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Apr 14 19:25:23 GMT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Wilcox (EUS) <EUSBEW at am1.ericsson.se>
To: <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 8:32 AM

Your gonna have to get better at asking the questions.
ie, what bins by Broadcast code are you looking at?.
What is the Mask ID (value at 0008)?.
If these bins you have aren't at the FTP, then even is someone wanted to
help,
they would have to wait for you to resond on what ya got.
  Y'all (not just you), might post what your having trouble, or would like
help with at the FTP..  Lacking that, ask someone to post them for you, at
the FTP..
  Have you tried Promedit, and/or Delcoedit to get a hint on where to look?.
Bruce