FW:

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 14 13:30:16 GMT 1999

A friend of mine put an ADS chip in his 91 Firebird Formula 350.  He was
pretty heavily modified with bigger TB, SLP 3" exhaust, heads, cam, SLP
intake etc... ADS recomended their chip for his mods stated it would take
advantage of the cam etc...
Track times before the ADS chip and after the ADS chip (same day at the
track) were within  .1 sec of each other with identical MPH.